£26k - £30k depending on experience
Quba is a mid-size, technology and design agency based in Sheffield. Our sweet spot is a combination of marketing and technical delivery. We’re a fun bunch of designers, techies and marketing types who support a long list of high profile clients and we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team.
Our quirky offices in the centre of Sheffield are located within a converted Victorian church school. Qubans are expected to work hard but get rewarded handsomely. As well as monthly pizza and beer evenings we have a lively lunchtime crowd who play PS4 and pool. If you’re not the competitive type there are loads of cafes and shops nearby.
Away from work all Quban’s enjoy a company funded healthcare cash plan, pension scheme and up to 30 paid holiday days per year. Everyone is encouraged to reach their potential and a number of our senior staff have risen through the company by taking advantage of Quba funded training and development opportunities.
This is a pivotal role within the agency. We are looking for an experienced agency Account Manager to lead and grow existing client relationships, whilst overseeing a team of account execs tasked with supporting day to day client requests.
- Lead accounts and be the go-to day-to-day contact for your clients.
- Nurture and grow client relationships through the timely delivery of projects and in-depth understanding of their needs
- Manage Account Executives in their work and help define and encourage their development within the business in collaboration with the Client Services Director.
- Ensure clear and accurate records are maintained of all client communications and proposals, and that all documentation is completed and filed appropriately.
- Work with wider team to produce accurate quotes and ensuring work delivered for your clients is done so efficiently and profitably.
- Represent your clients within the business and take responsibility for communicating their requirements in weekly Client Services and Production meetings.
- Take responsibility for proactively identifying and resolving issues for both your clients and the business.
- Prepare and deliver internal briefings on client work for the design and development teams.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure the timely and on budget delivery of larger project work.
- Ensuring the commercial aims and objectives of the agency are reviewed regularly and met
- Ensuring client SLA’s and support targets are met.
Skills & experience
- At least 3 years agency experience in primarily Digital focused role.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- A confident communicator externally to clients and internally with colleagues.
- An appetite for hard-work and a ‘can-do’ mentality - this role has varied responsibilities and will require you switch between tasks quickly.
- A structured and organized approach to documenting, planning and managing client accounts.
- A strong commercial mindset and drive to deliver profitable work for the agency.
- Strong writing capability.
- Good attention to detail including strong proof-reading skills
Nice to have:
- Experience of digital marketing practices including SEO, SEM, and Social Media.
- Complimentary qualifications such as Google Analytics training.
- Experience of working on Content Management Web Platforms, ideally .NET based.
To apply for this post please email a covering letter and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER USING AN AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE