Delivering strategic digital projects for Irwin Mitchell, a top 20 UK law firm, over an eight year working partnership.
Latest project: legal health check
As part of Irwin Mitchell’s ongoing strategy to provide innovative and useful content, we helped them to plan and build a free-to-use online Legal Health Check web application.
The tool would capture personal information in relation to the individual's legal status across a number of areas. The information would be securely held and added to or updated over time with the ability to generate a report and also provide useful factsheets in relation to specific legal situations.
The system was to be built using Sitecore and comprised the following components:
- A complex, multi stage questionnaire
- A bespoke report, compiled in response to how specific questions were answered
- Login to a personal dashboard showing progress on questions and access to reports and personal data
- A version of the questionnaire and report personalised and tailored for Affinity Partners
- A library of useful factsheets and information
Working to tight deadlines
This new service needed to be delivered in time for a major brand re-launch event. Our project team made this happen by working collaboratively with the client to agree the technical scope quickly and by conducting regular demonstrations during the build stage.
Our ability to turn technical projects round quickly, using Sitecore and Umbraco, has led to us completing another standalone project and offering technical consultancy on in-house projects.