Terms & conditions
We hope you like our website and enjoy your visit. Here are a few points you may wish to read and understand in relation to your visit.
This website and its content are copyright of Quba New Media Ltd - © Quba New Media Ltd 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless we have given our express written permission.
1. Quba New Media is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & subsequent revisions thereof).
2. We will not email you at any point in the future unless you have given us your consent.
3. The type of information we may collect about you includes your:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Email address
4. We will never collect sensitive information about you.
5. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date on the basis that you supply us with accurate and up to date information.
6. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law.
7. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies').
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We may also aggregate this data to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behaviour of our visitors in order to help us improve the functionality of our site for our users.
8. Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical purposes. This helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total.
9. Quba New Media may amend this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly.
10. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0114 279 7779.