Google's Mobile update went live on April 21st and as previously reported the update looks like a slow roll-out over time rather than a big bang affair.
The few UK sites we oversee that are not yet mobile friendly have not experienced any impact at the time of writing.
If you're unsure as to whether your site is 'mobile friendly' start by reading our guide to Google's Mobile update.
What follows is a quick guide to monitoring any impact from the update using Google Analytics. A basic understanding of Analytics is assumed.
1. Login to Google Analytics
2. Set a time range from April 14th (1 week before the start of update) to your current date
3. Select Audience > Mobile > Overview in the left hand menu bar
4. Click on All Sessions
5. Deselect All Sessions then select Organic Traffic and click Apply
6. Click on the advanced data filter and enter 'mobile' into the text box and click apply
The graph will now show organic search traffic from mobile devices (not including tablet) for your date range. Keep checking this periodically. Any drop off may indicate an impact from the algorithm roll-out.
Don't hesitate to contact Quba if you would like assistance on understanding the risk to your business from any drop off in traffic that you observe.